Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Too Cute Jungle



You may have noticed, I have a thing for doing paintings that match nursery bedding/decor, so for most of the recent babies in my family I've tried to something for their rooms.  So for my newest niece to be (We'll be welcoming her sometime in December)  I went all out and painted with real paints even. Do you know how longs it's been since I broke out the acrylics?  The nursery theme is going to be in Emma by Lambs and Ivy with a few things from Carters Jungle Jill collection. So I kind of hodgepodged the two collections together and added a hippo. I love hippos! The pinks and greens aren't as obnoxious in real life...I just couldn't get it adjusted right in photoshop.  Yes Keri...I'll go back to work on your book now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment